giovedì 16 luglio 2015

What I LOVE about my life in London!

What I absolutely love about my life in London are those super lunch and dinner with my super friend!
And when it is a picnic in Greenwich Park in an hot summer day it is even better!!!
If my future would take me somewhere else I can't even immagine how much I will miss those moments that I adore and how much I will miss my friend that I love!

Cio` che assolutamente amo della mia vita a Londra sono quei super pranzi e cene con la mia super Amica!
E quando si tratta di picnic nel Parco di Greenwich in un super caldo giorno d'estate e` anche meglio!!!
Se il mio futuro dovesse portarmi da qualche altra parte non riesco nemmeno ad immaginare quanto mi mancheranno questi momenti e quanto mi mancherà la mia Amica che adoro! 


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento